Company & Affiliate Company Details
Zororo-Phumulani Investments (Pty) Ltd (“Zororo-Phumulani”) (registration number 2013/077548/07) is a private company registered as such in terms of the company laws of the Republic of South Africa with registered address situate at Nzunza House, 28 Melle Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg.
Zororo-Phumulani provides funeral and repatriation plans/ accidental insurance cover and related services and products.
Our affiliate companies include:
DCM Marketing (Pty) Ltd
Poket Money (Pty) Ltd
Additional companies may be incorporated within the group of companies from time to time as and when we expand our business interests.
This policy sets out how we process personal information.
We may amend this policy from time to time by updating the policy on our website.
Processing as referred to in this policy includes the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information.
We are committed to complying with the conditions for the lawful processing of our client’s and prospective client’s personal information.
If you have any queries or questions about this policy and or concerns in our implementation of same, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Rights to Access and Correct Personal Information
You can request:
- the details of the personal information we have on record for you.
- a copy of the record of your personal information we have on file subject to a prescribed fee; and
- the correction or deletion of your personal information, which includes personal information, which is inaccurate, irrelevant, excessive, out of date, and or incomplete.
Requests to access and correct your personal information can be sent to email@example.com.
Purpose of Processing of Personal Information
We process your personal information:
- for purposes of marketing our services and products.
- to assess and process claims
- for carrying out our rights and responsibilities as provided in our agreements/contracts and policy documentation.
- for identity verification & security purposes.
- to comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
- to carry out statistical and other analyses to identify potential market trends and to develop, improve and enhance new and existing services and products.
- in countries outside the country where the products or services are provided. We will request the receiving party in these instances to agree to comply with our privacy policies.
- for the detection and prevention of fraud.
- for debt recovery and tracing purposes.
- for audit and record-keeping purposes.
- by sharing your personal information with our independent service providers. We ask our service providers to agree to comply with our privacy policies.
- where applicable by sharing your personal information with any entity that referred you to us, for the purpose of calculating referral commission.
- within our group of companies and with our business partners in manners compatible with the legitimate business interests of these parties; and
- to protect our legitimate interests.
How we collect your information
We may collect your personal information:
- directly from you.
- from a friend, family, acquaintance who believes you may benefit from our services to promote our services.
- by way of “cookies” to collect standard internet visitor usage information when you visit our website.
- from another source as far as it maintains a legitimate interest of Zororo-Phumulani or of a third party to whom the information is supplied.
The type of personal information we collect will depend on the purpose for which it is required however we will only collect personal information, which is adequate, not excessive, and relevant in the circumstances.
We aim to provide the very best in funeral and repatriation plans/ accidental insurance cover and related services and products. To provide a comprehensive service we may market our services to you or those of companies within our group of companies, as some continue to be developed and enhanced to meet your needs.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing material and communication from us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We safeguard your personal information in a manner that secures its integrity and confidentiality to prevent loss, damage, unauthorized access, and unlawful processing.
We maintain the security of personal information by adopting processes that protect and maintain amongst other things: computer and network security; secure communications; retention and disposal of personal information; developing and implementing compliance frameworks for personal information.